Get 2 Know me
Some quick get to know me facts….
- I was born on Oahu and raised on the Big Island
- Grew up dancing hula on the grounds of the Hulihe’e Palace
- Learned to surf at Kahalu’u (Kona)
- Can catch Cane Spiders with my bare hands
- Newbie yoga student, and loving it!
- I am Part-Hawaiian (but definitely mix-plate)
- Married to a local boy….for 18 years.
- Our family’s homeschooling journey began in 2015. My keiki were ages 4, 8, and 10 years old
KU KIAʻI MAUNA
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to visit us at our homeschooling blog. I hope you’ve found this site useful and possibly entertaining.
If so, please consider blessing our Ohana with a donation that will be used to support our homeschooling efforts. Any amount is appreciated.
Just click the “PayPal” button and follow the instructions.
Thank you in advance for your contribution to our educational journey!
“Think before you speak; Read before you think”